As a Property Manager you should consider investing in Heat Assault because:
“As a landlord in Toronto, I struggled with bed bugs for many years. The battle was never ending, and tenants were tired of having to be treated over and over. Until finally, my attention was pointed toward the Heat-Assault 500x. It took some thought, but I ended up buying the unit and treating all my property 5 buildings, 52 apartments.” – Mike St.Amour – Heatsolete Pest Control – Toronto Ontario Canada
- You want to control the costs of bed bug treatments.
- You can control the quality and timing of applications.
- ROI can be realized in approximately a year because, with no formal training required, you are able to utilize existing staff to operate the machine, saving on the cost of hiring bed bug services and replacement of damaged furniture.
- It is a simple and fool proof system to operate.
- Your existing staff can utilize the system.
- It minimizes damage to property, both yours and your clients’.
- You can treat multiple units, common areas or even an entire floor at a time and at your total discretion.
- It can effectively eliminate bed bugs in one application.
- There is minimal preparation required from your residents.
- Your staff will not need all of the licensing that chemical applicators require.
- You can be seen to be proactive in the battle against bed bugs.
- Heat Assault can be the cornerstone of an Integrated Pest Management System.